Muscle Flossing Technique
Equivalent to modern forensics science, there is a fascinating complexity of the body and many layers of knowledge required to learn how the human body works. Muscle Flossing Technique is a system in which the patient or client is actively involved. This technique addresses problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves.
How do these condition(s) occur?
Trauma occurs in two ways either fast or slow. This might seem like a very basic concept, but to the practitioner, it is very important to understand how the structure(s) might be damaged which affects the muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves. Over time this damage causes
- back pain
- meniscus tears
- rotator cuff tears
- IT-band syndrome
- osgood-schlatter ddx
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- shin splints
- shoulder pain
- plantar fasciitis
- knee problems and
- tennis elbow.
These are just a few of the many conditions that can be corrected by getting proper treatment.
Each of these conditions can cause your body to produce tough, dense scar tissue in the affected area. This scar tissue binds up and ties down tissues that need to move freely. As scar tissue builds up many physiological and structural changes occur with these systems (muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves). Muscles become hypoxic (low oxygen), shorter and weaker, the tension on tendons and ligaments causes tendonitis. Nerves can become trapped causing tingling, numbness, and causing weakness which will lead to a decreased range of motion, loss of strength, and pain. Similar to guitar strings, if you keep stroking them where there is tension they will loosen up, and depending on what string(s) are tightened at one end the sound will be different.
Working with Doctor Sanchez
Sure there are many recovery tools in the market but what if there was a recovery method that targeted trigger points, sped up recovery, and alleviated sore, hardworking muscles better (and faster!) than your average roller? Let’s look at the experience Lance had when he visited Doc. Sanchez.
Lance is semi-retired and plays golf four times a week. He had been having knee and back problems for the last 5 years but he loves the game so much he managed through the pain with a couple of aspirins and knee wraps. The pain started to become unbearable and decided to see Doc Sanchez after one of his golf buddies recommended him. "I always thought that injuries were part of any sport and that real athletes play through them," Lance said, "But I realized I had not played my best golf in years since my back and knees started bothering me!" Doc Sanchez had Lance perform the Muscle Flossing Technique on his IT Band for two minutes on both legs. "Those two minutes seemed like an eternity but once I got on my feet the pain in my knees and back was no longer there," Lance said. Doc Sanchez had him repeat this exercise again but for three minutes on both legs. "I can't believe it… I have not felt this good in a long time!" Lance says ecstatically. Lance purchased a foam roller and left a happy man. "Elite athletes to weekend warriors get the same injuries," Doc Sanchez said, "With the Muscle Flossing Technique as a tool to maintain your body many of those injuries can be prevented."
The benefits of the Fitlab Roller Kit
- Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg, arms, and feet by rolling during your warm-up and cool-downs with the roller for exercise. It provides instant benefit to the hamstring, back, glutes, and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym.
- Since it is constructed with superior quality material which guarantees a long life span, it won't bend and lose its shape.
- This only patented modular roller is hard & solid made with safe materials, free from all other toxic substances.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - It is easy to carry in a gym bag or free-handed due to its compact size.
- BENEFITS – Customization surface 2 flat (essential flat) and with bumps (Compression wave) 3 different firmness. Soft Grey for beginners who like light pressure, medium in red for soothing the pain, and firm in black for deep tissue massage.
- USAGE - You can use it before workout/yoga etc. during warmup sessions & after workouts for stretching and to reduce tension in muscles. You can clean it after use with a cloth.
Come on over and take your first step towards a fitter life for you and your body. All our products are tested and used by athletes for daily fitness.
Head over to our website to make a purchase today https://fitlabsolutions.com/